Creative of the Year – who gets your vote?
Every year we select 25 campaigns for our Creative of the Year competition – and you get to vote for your favourite.
You’ll find all the campaigns listed below.
If you’d like to view them all, click here.
To vote, just select your three favourites below and hit VOTE.
Voting closes at midnight on Thursday 10th December.
- Carmen (English National Opera) (27%)
- Kinky Boots (Adelphi Theatre) (25%)
- Hampstead (Affordable Art Fair) (6%)
- Britannia (P&O Cruises) (5%)
- Lil' Ocean Explorers (Little Tikes) (5%)
- Hörmann Garage Doors (Hörmann) (4%)
- Velux 2015 (Velux) (4%)
- Of Mice and Men (NT Live) (3%)
- Savage Beauty (V&A Museum) (3%)
- Lorraine Pascale - Eating Well Made Easy (Harper Collins) (3%)
- Joy of Salad (Florette) (2%)
- Spring 2015 (Teesside University) (2%)
- Radio 1 - Where It Begins (BBC) (1%)
- There (Reliance Mutual) (1%)
- Come Back To Nursing (NHS) (1%)
- Sweeney Todd (Welsh National Opera) (1%)
- Stephan Pastis - Timmy Failure (Walker Books) (1%)
- Celebrating 70 years (Seabrook Crisps) (1%)
- Edmund De Waal - The White Road (Vintage Publishing) (1%)
- The Illusionists (KILI) (1%)
- October 2for1 (Abellio Greater Anglia) (1%)
- SmartFit (Lil-Lets) (1%)
- Freddie Flintoff (Emma Brünjes Productions with M&C Saatchi Merlin) (1%)
- GWR Rebrand (Great Western Railway) (1%)
Thank you for voting!