How Brands Grow: take a look back at our event
Last Friday, we met at The Soho Theatre to discuss topics from Byron Sharp’s How Brands Grow.
Professionals and academics came together to share their thoughts on brand advertising with over 4,500 people tuning in to watch and ask questions online.
These are the topics that were discussed:
1. Everybody else’s tobacco is poisonous. Lucky Strikes is… toasted
2. Brands grow through acquiring new customers, not retaining existing ones
3. Is marketing an art or a science?
4. Radiohead is a band, Apple is a brand
5. How does advertising really work?
6. Women like Yorkies and men like Diet Coke
And here are a few more photos from the day: