VOTE FOR SILENCE MEDIA’S CREATIVE OF THE YEAR 2019
In the run-up to Christmas, we like to showcase our favourite ads from the year and invite you to vote for yours.
This year, on behalf of the three winners, we’ll be donating toys to kids who otherwise wouldn’t receive gifts at Christmas.
For the winner, we’ll donate £250’s worth of toys.
For second place, £150’s worth of toys.
And on behalf of third place, £100’s worth of toys.
You can click on the links below to see all the ads.
This competition has now closed.
Creative of the Year 2019
- Marie Curie (22%)
- Trentham Gardens (15%)
- Network Rail Small Talk Saves Lives (11%)
- VMWare (10%)
- United Airlines (6%)
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust (3%)
- Secret Cinema Casino Royale (2%)
- Mamma Mia (2%)
- Drayton Manor (2%)
- Chester Zoo Predators (2%)
- The Lowry The State Of Us (2%)
- On Your Feet! (2%)
- Visit Jersey (2%)
- Edinburgh Zoo BrickLive (1%)
- Cirque Corteo (1%)
- Little Tikes Outdoor Core (1%)
- Fred. Olsen Norwegian Fjords (1%)
- Puffin (1%)
- Rail Delivery Group (1%)
- Curtains (1%)
- Sekonda Seksy Edge (1%)
- Welsh Government Organ Donation (1%)
- Tower of London Prisoners (1%)
- Simon Scarrow (1%)
- Chartered Body Alliance (1%)
- Stena Line and Tourism Ireland (1%)
- Kraken Rum (1%)
- Sigrid (1%)
- Merrell (1%)
- Cisco (1%)
- Glasgow Credit Union (1%)
- Stewart Milne Countesswells (1%)
Thank you for voting!